Many customers contact us asking for generic Plastidip colours because they aren’t aware of the crazy selection of colours that can be made with Plastidip. Whether it is done with premixed colours or pearls, Plastidip offers a wide variety of options to replicate the perfect colour for your car. We’ve compiled 8 pictures below that showcase the craziest installs that’ll have you questioning whether the cars are actually dipped!
- Color shifting Porsche 911 Turbo S – This car is dipped using pearls that shift colours depending on what angle the car is viewed from. Although the car does have a little bit of shine, it looks to be a more satin finish.
- High Gloss Orange Audi TT – This car uses the Plastidip TopCoat for the high gloss finish shown in the picture below.
- This Firestorm Red Porsche 911 Turbo S showcases one of the most factory looking finishes you can get. This finish was achieved using pearls.
- Ocean Blue Ford Mustang
- Chocolate brown Audi
- Atlantic Blue Ferrari 458 Italia
- Bora Bora Blue Porsche 911 Turbo S
- Gloss Blue Audi
The majority of these cars are dipped with the DYC TopCoat which brings the paint-like shine with it. Over the last 5 years, Plastidip has evolved from a hardware store item used at home, to a huge automotive product that allows for total control over the colour of your car.