What is Plastidip?
Plastidip is a “peelable auto paint” that is applied to your vehicle’s exterior paint finish. Thin coats are used when spraying to ensure a smooth finish, however multiple coats are sprayed to ensure easy peeling in the future. No sanding is required before Plastidip installation, only a clean clear coat surface that the material can easily adhere to.
What Plastidip Is
- A way to customize the look of a vehicle.
- A way to protect a vehicle form the elements.
- A way to improve the appearance of a car with a bad paint job.
- A way to cover faded paint.
- A way to temporarily and easily change colours of certain parts of a vehicle.
- A way to black out chrome.
What Plastidip Isn’t
- A way to fill in cracks.
- A way to cover rust.
- A replacement for primer.
- A permanent coating.
We specialize in high quality Plastidip installations and offering great advice to our customers in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Hamilton and Brampton. Have any questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!